Explore the economics & current trends of cloud computing training and understand the need for cloud security to maintain data and network security.
Immediate access to information: On signing up for the certification in cloud computing you will get immediate access to information and course content.
Flexibility in learning: Watch the videos and read the content at your convenience, on your own schedule.
Current Trends: Explore the economics and current trends of cloud computing applications.
Latest trends: Learn about the latest technology in today’s world with comprehensive knowledge about its components, infrastructure models.
Quizzes and MCQs: Through our practice quizzes and MCQs you can test yourself on the skills learnt at every level. Test yourself by attempting the problem solving questions.
Explore opportunities: Explore opportunities as Information Technology (IT) Architects, Senior Software Engineers, Senior Technical Consultants, Software Developers etc. Salaries for cloud professionals range between 5 and 12 lakhs INR pa.
Course Duration – 90+ hours
Course Fee – Rs 3,027/-
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Define cloud computing
- Compare cloud computing with in-house IT infrastructure
- Identify key business drivers behind cloud computing
- Components of cloud Computing
- Define data center
- Discuss cloud storage
- Explain virtualization
- Cloud Infrastructure Module
- Define Cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Compare private and public cloud
- Explain hybrid cloud
- Economics of Cloud Computing
- Explain Utility computing based on the concept of elasticity
- Discuss different cloud usage cost models
- Calculate and compare Cloud and on-premise solution costs
- Define Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with respect to Cloud services
- Explain how to rate Cloud SLAs
- Technical Components of Cloud Computing
- Describe the web services
- Explain Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Discuss Web 2.0
- Explain Agile development
- Discuss various application servers used by end-consumers or business
- Cloud: Current Trends
- Identify major players in cloud computing
- Explain how cloud technologies are reshaping business models
- Discuss cloud management solutions, cloud security, and hybrid cloud offerings of major cloud vendors.
- Cloud Security
- Explain the need for cloud security
- Discuss how to maintain data security and network security
- Describe related legal issues and compliance