Explore the reasons for the creation of C++, determine the growth of C++ and various programming paradigms it supports.
Immediate access to information: On signing up for the program you will get immediate access to information and course content.
Online Videos & Content: Watch the videos and read the content at your convenience, on your own schedule.
OOPS, Strings and Exception Handling: Master the concepts of Object Oriented Programming.
Find opportunities as: Associate Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, Software Developer, etc. Professionals with a certification in C++ Programming score packages between 3 – 10lac INR per annum, based on experience.
Safe Programming: Learn about type safe programming using Templates.
Course Duration – 50+ hours
Course Fee – Rs 2,876/-
- Need for C++
- What is C++?
- How & Why of C++
- Introduction to C++
- Setting Command Line Environment
- HelloWorld Program at Command Line
- Compilation in Steps
- Setting Up Visual Studio Environment
- Capturing Command Line Arguments
- Command Line Arguments in Visual Studio
- Program Life Cycle
- Lifecycle of C++ Program
- Data Types
- typedef and enum
- cout and cin Objects
- C++ operators
- Object Oriented Programming – OOPS
- Introduction to OOP
- Inheritance and Multiple inheritance
- Strings and Exception Handling
- String Handling Functions
- String Handling Operators
- Try, catch and throw keywords
- Resource Acquisition Is Initialization (RAII)
- Nested Exceptions and User-Defined Exceptions (UDE)
- Templates (Generics) and Debugging
- Introduction to Templates
- Benefits of Templates
- Class Templates and Functions Templates
- Need for Debugging a C++ Program
- Debugging Commands – Breakpoints and Watches
- Debugging Commands – Edit and Continue
- Debugging using GDB
- FILE – IO
- File IO functions and Operators
- File Read and Write
- Advanced IO Operations