COURSE ON COMPUTER CONCEPTS (CCC)
The course is designed to equip a person to use computers for professional as well as day to day use. It provides theoretical background as well as in depth knowledge of Software/packages. After completing the course the incumbent will be digitally literate and will be able to:
• acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users.
• recognise the basic components of computers and terminology.
• understand data, information and file management.
• create documents using Word processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software.
• understand computer networks, and browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with peers.
• use e-governance applications; and use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills.
• use internet for digital financial services.
The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government of India.
80 Hours. (Theory: 25 hrs + Practical: 50 hrs. + Tutorial: 05 hrs.)
This course can also be offered as 10 days full time intensive course.
ALLOCATION OF TOTAL HOURS FOR EACH CHAPTER:
- Introduction to computer
- Introduction to GUI Based Operating System
- Elements of Word Processing
- Introduction to Internet, WWW and web browsers
- Communication and Collaboration
- Application of presentations
- Application of Digital Financial Services